Morning all tis Friday time for
I hope you've all had a good week, I'm getting back into the flow of work again. Last Friday I had a blood test taken as I've been suffering with anaemia the results are showing the additional iron tablets are helping, so that is definitely a positive for the week.
Hubby enjoyed baking on Friday.
He made these beautiful hazelnut and cranberry biscotti
He made a fresh batch of mince pies with his homemade mincemeat which were stunning
Saturday and we met my sister to go to Ikea as she was wanting to pick up a new table but wasn't sure it would fit in her car, this is hubby 62 year's young still being mischievous with the trolley that he used more like a scooter
Saturday, me and hubby went to see the play 'Art' at the Lyceum in Sheffield, it is a strange play and whilst some explain it is a laugh out loud raucous comedy, it didn't quite hit the mark for us, it was only on researching it afterwards that we realised that it is a play translated from French, maybe it is funnier in its original language, nevertheless despite its overall strangeness we both thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sunday and we headed to the local garden centre, to meet my long time friend Jude's daughter, who I have never met before, it is so strange meeting someone you know through social media, but have never met in person. It was so lovely to meet her, we went and drank tea and put the world to rights before having a wander around the garden centre, hubby, my sister, son and daughter in law joined us so it was a full family jaunt out. We also enjoyed all the stunning homeware and the beautiful Christmas decorations, the only negative from the afternoon was the fact that we forgot to get a photograph, honestly I don't know how I do it sometimes!
Monday and back into work, Tuesday was a crazy long day, as I came home and carried on as I had some work to do on the audit.
Wednesday night and me and hubby went to see a local youth theatre group perform 'Rock of Ages' it was a strange choice, given the drug references, not to mention the sex references and the strip club and whilst we enjoyed it some of the youngsters didn't quite hit all the notes if that makes sense, I actually wouldn't mind seeing it again as a professional production to see what that's like.
Thursday we went to help my sister, she had some DIY tasks that needed doing and as usual my hubby got volunteered to do them.
I hope you've had a grand week.
Hugs






.jpg)


1 comment:
what a busy week you had; lots of fun stuff packed in with the work... It's been all work here (financial services end of month busy never mind the budget) Looking forward as ever to Kew tomorrow! Happy Friday. Helen xx
Post a Comment