Friday, 28 April 2023

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 17TH OF 2023

 Evening lovely people, me being late seems to be my thing recently 


I'm going to apologise now the lack of photos, it has just been one of those weeks. We were busy over the weekend sorting the bedrooms out, we are almost there which is brilliant. 

Friday night we went out for our second meal of the week to the Old Smythie, it was a lovely evening, it used to be the local Bistro, I wasn't blown away with the food and to be honest the cost was higher than the pub meal earlier in the week, but it was nice to share a meal together for our anniversary. 

We caught up with said 22 year old and his fiancee on Saturday which was lovely. 

Unfortunately we ailed for a bug on Saturday (cold/flu) and Sunday was spent feeling very sorry for ourselves on the sofa.  Thankfully I was working from home Monday and whilst I wasn't firing on all cylinders I did manage to clear down the year end which was brilliant. 

Tuesday back in work and we've had a busy week. 

Wednesday we went for pre-theatre dining and to the theatre to see Charley's Aunt.  My Mum was supposed to come but she wasn't up to it, my sister did come though and we had a lovely evening, although the play wasn't brilliant and we were definitely clock watching if I'm honest by the end of it. 

I hope you've had a good week. 

Hugs



2 comments:

Helen said...

Hope you have a better week this week! Sending hugs.

Granny Gee said...

Such a shame that your outings this week weren't their usual amazing selves...probably just the snotty bug maring your normal upbeatness <3 Hope your feeling better now and have a much better week XXX