This photo of said 14 year old taking photos at Yorkshire Sculpture Park using a tripod - we had some funny stares LOL!
And this is what he was photographing. A 'clay' like sculpture of an owl - actually made of bronze!
Keeping it simple I used the colours of the papers to pick out colours in the photos and vice versa! Here are me and said 14 year old 'abandoning' art.
And the last one a reunion of all my close school friends last year, it was 12 years since we last all managed to be together!
Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!
5 comments:
I love them all but my favourite is the bottom one!! I love those colours together!!
They are great . love that owl. My fav is also the bottom one.
The papers are stunning and I love the owl layout
Lovely LOs Virginia - what wonderful PPs.
Toni xx
What an amazing sculpture! Loving all of these Virginia - and as usual am jealous you live so near that park :D
Post a Comment