This first one I was midway through creating but had got 'stuck' when I spotted a UK Scrappers challenge and decided to join in. In order to meet the challenge I had to scrap a special occasion - well the Tour De France coming to Yorkshire last year this was definitely a special occasion for us so that was the first tick. Then it was to use 3 lots of 3 - so that's three types of paper, 3 wooden stars and 3 little snowflakes and the final thing was to use ribbon/fabric etc and I must admit the addition of that meant that this turned an OK layout into one of my favourites for quite some time - don't you just love a challenge that stretches you?
Next up a harbour picture of Bridlington of an evening, we were only passing through but decided to park up and have a wander for a little time and were treated to this beautiful view. Given the strong blues of the picture I picked orange to make it stand out further, I also added a couple of lines of running stitch!
And the last one for today quite a simple layout, lots of 'white space' photo of me and hubby before we went out for a meal when we were at Center Parks, the 'True Love is Friendship' title strip I've had forever, it was good to finally use it if I'm honest!

.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
Another productive month I see! That first multi challenge layout is really fab with all those circles and the wonderful photo!
I love LOVE your middle LO! I might have to borrow that idea! Great LO's! And you're up to 8 already from your kit? Wow. I've done at least 8 for the month already but not from my kit.
And I thought I was a fast scrapper! Great job, some lovely LOs.
Super LOs Virginia. Once again 3 very different LOs but all fabulous.
Toni xx
You've done very well this month - very effective use of the balloon motifs.
Love the cut balloons and your stitching. Always enjoy all your fun photographs too!!
Lovely layouts-especially love the ribbon!
Post a Comment