First up using washi tape, torn paper a little bit of fabric trim etc, I managed to document this I personally preferred the moose by a long shot! Photo taken at Eyam Hall
Next up a blend of similar papers with different colours schemes, a splash of orange and some more stamping and little hearts. Photo taken at Yorkshire Sculpture Park
And yes before you ask the cupboard is almost bare now!



4 comments:
Great LOs Virginia. I love the lemon & grey of the middle one and what a fabulous building in that last photo.
Toni xx
Well there certainly can't be much left, lol - you visit the most interesting places!
Love that picture of the sculpture park - really shows how big that sculpture is. And yup - hubby looks very much like Dali in that one :D Love the yellow and grey you used there.
Terrific layouts! Your layouts have me wondering if I want to paint my paintable sheets or use them as black and white. The layout with the yellow and grey is stunning! The moose is sooo cute!
Post a Comment