If you fancy joining in, pop a blog post together, head back here, link up and we'll come and visit, we are only a tiny crew of Rockettes (never had a Rocker yet but all welcome) who take stock and try and appreciate the good things in life - my list this week
- My sister - she's a star - fact!
- My hubby - he's definitely a star and rocks my world every week!
- Said 12 year old who had teachers singing his praises this week - always a blessing!
- Sunny days at Brodsworth - trying to keep the head clear - amazing what a few weeks sunshine can do for a place. Note the ferns top left (the brown area)
And now look - absolutely gorgeous
And the labernum - well enough said!
- My boss for being very very understanding
- WW girls - you know who you are - these girls literally and I mean literally keep me sane!
- Circle journals for providing so much fun
- Collaborative art work (even when you forget to photograph it).
- UK Scrappers - just because!
- Lovely messages from bloggers - thank you - your messages this week have meant so much
- Blue skies
- Green grass
- Being able to see
- Being able to read
- Being able to speak my mind
- Being able to be myself
- For Doctors for listening
- For hubby for supporting
- For games systems which provide apparently hours of fun!
- For life itself
- Winning blog Candy - the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts pulled a name out of the hat recently and I won - gobsmacked doesn't come close, and Jen let me know it's on its way - can't wait to see it and make some lovely things from it - thank you Jen!
Yes I truly have an awful lot to be grateful for!
I'll leave you with a layout before popping on Mr Linky, this little guy - how cute is he?
And the look out!
I hope you've had a beautiful and blessed week and if it's been a tough one that you are able to find the silver linings and positives that have made life that bit more bearable!





9 comments:
Not sure I can find many positives this week but I enjoyed reading yours as always.
What great 'happies' - nice to share them.
That laburnum arch is stunning!
Great layouts too..... reminding me I need to do some more scrapbooking :)
Karen x
I'll be watching for at SOC ;)
So many positives in your post Virginia, thats always lovely to read.
Family are such a blessing and mine are featuring in my post too this week, I dont think I publicly value them as often as I should.
Those gardens just look so beautiful and so peaceful.
Blog candy - how lovely - isnt it always nice to win a little something
Have a great week
Suzy xx
You have so many positives. And have so many layouts!! (See how I threw in that scrapbooking term like I have half a clue!! :)) Here is to being so seen and loved and supported. Makes everything else bearable. I will be back over the weekend with a fortnights worth of grateful. I had grand intentions last week, but by Wednesday I decided to wait until this week's post!
Hi Virginia. I love your positive attitude and all the photographs. I could relate to this blog because I carry a camera with me wherever I go and record our daily lives in a Project Life digital scrapbook. I have a craft blog for my cards, scrapbook pages etc, but also write a dairy blog about life here in Spain. (We retired out here five years ago). So I have joined your blog as a follower, and will try to link up my blog with my 'happy thoughts' each week.
You're a star too, Virginia!! As always, you lead the way with a superb list of reasons to be grateful for what you have. And then you throw in a couple of wonderful LOs as well!
Wishing you a lovely weekend with your fab family (give said 12 year old a hug from me for all his hard work at school).
xxxx
great work as always! The goodies should be there... I hope you like them and that we get to see lots more layouts made with them! take care and have a jolly weekend, jenx
sorry I am late!! jenx
Gorgeous photos and I love your list. Thanks for sharing and hosting this for us all. Caro x (#4)
Post a Comment