Morning all, well I have to stop with this orange and hot pink because I've got a little bit obsessive. I mean not a bit obsessive but quite obsessive, it started with a gelli plate session, unlike last week where I was churning out the A4 pieces this week I started that way and then thought "What about all those 12 x 12 sheets of white paper that come in the scrapbook albums?" - so I set too with those! Mmmmmm so here we go - eyes down starter for ten no conferring
First up 12 x 12 layouts, this one was using a fabulous scrapbook sketch from UK Scrappers from their Old Stash New Stash inspiration post, check these out in the Inspirations and Challenges threat. It's a really versatile sketch and great for 'using up' leftovers when you've been blitzing your way through layouts and have lots of leftovers!
This one was is part of a double page, documenting an early gelli plate session with my sister, samples of our work
And a jaunty shot of the state the house was in as a result LOL
Here they are as the double page
Next up I used a blonde moments paper originally a Christmas paper with reddish pink and green circles on it, I spent some time painting over the green circles, great fun, I then used some gelli prints on the page, this one is another sketch from the Old Stash New Stash inspiration - this one being June's sketch (again so versatile).
This one using a gelli print background I loved how it turned out but then like I said got a bit obsessed generating lots of gelli prints!
Then I did cards, not fully finished but a good start.
Up close
Then I started some mail art
Up close
Can't wait to see the colour choice for next week!




















10 comments:
WOW, so awesome that you were inspired to make lots of projects. These are all fabulous and fun and pretty!! I think these colors are great together, everyone seems to enjoy them. These colors will keep inspiring me after the week is over. WAY TO GO!!
wow! someone's been busy :D
Love it all but esp the mail art and the first layout with the grid system
WOWZA!!!!! You were a busy artist this week! You created so many wonderful works of art! Thank you so much for sharing all of them with us! I love your scrapbook pages, your cards, and your mail art! All of them are so beautiful!
WOWW!!. So many beautiful art pieces to admire!. I don't mind going bonkers over gelli prints either when you can make all these! :). Great art.
wow! you did so many amazing things with the colors. Great layouts and cards! I can't believe you were able to create so much! Awesome work!
Blimey! You were on a roll!!!!
I love everything :) Such happy colours aren't they?
My favourites are the fun mail art.
Have a great weekend
Karen x
I think you must have been inspired by these colours, awesome work.
fabulous and bright and colourful and summery! jenx
Great use of the colours, I so love your spreads. I also love what you can do with the gelli printing. Love them. The cards are stunning too.
WOW oh WOW! I LOVE all of the variety here - your prints, cards and layouts are so pretty and those mail art pieces rock! xoxo
Post a Comment