Anyway what have I got up my sleeve this week let's see.
- Geo-caching last weekend that led us to a triangular building - we live a matter of a couple of miles from the follies of the Wentworth Woodhouse estate and see these follies from a distance constantly but I have never been up close to the building, I was confused with the building when I walked around the building to find a second door that looked just like the first one - it was amazing - right up to the point where DH pointed out that it only had three sides and I was back to the beginning LOL! And we found the geo-cache to add to our day.
- Finding new supermarket's in town selling weird and wonderful things - awesome stuff!
- Buying cheap food stuffs on the market rather than supermarket prices.
- Magazine buys on the cheap magazine stall and a couple of Jamie Oliver mags for £1.50 each - fabulous stuff.
- Working on my rock in peace resurrected circle journal has been such fun.
- Working on pairs journals - also much fun!
- Blood tests coming through from Doctors all good and fine (just need to sort the blood pressure now).
- Working myself into the ground today (Thursday) in order that I can have Friday off - woo-hoo.
- Lavender oil in the oil burning - mmmmm - relaxing.
- Listening to the chillout albums - the Gregorian Chants on Sunday morning were most apt!
- DH for providing a full reflexology treatment - sheer bliss - even if I did end up fast on afterwards LOL
- Asda delivering Thursday evening and it all being put away by the time I got home!
- Flying fox shower gel from Lush - yum!
- Tea pigs - tea - freebie in a Jamie mag - tried chai tea - most yum particularly with a bit of honey in - just need to buy some for real now!
- Said 11 year old making the Christmas cookie jar mix up and making delicious cookies - yum - not good for your waistline but yum all the same!
- Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows on DVD - not as good as the first - but still a good watch!
- Milky coffee made in a coffee pot, served in cups and sauces - felt like I was playing house LOL!
- Getting the ironing out of the way first thing Sunday to leave the remainder of the day free.
- Playing with paint and ink and canvas this week and it being a work in progress so something to dip into whenever I fancy.
- Reading Dead Reckoning the one before the latest Charlaine Harris book my sister bought it for me last year and I've only just got round to reading, I'm hoping I'm just getting to the plot - as the one before this was disappointing and a little plotless, this seems to have a little more substance.
- Making muffins with hubby on Sunday morning for my Mum's coffee morning on Monday morning at the Charity Shop she manages - apparently they were down a treat, although there were enough left to freeze pending the next coffee morning!
- Said 11 year old for working so hard on his Sats - bless him! He has tried so hard to keep going this week, roll on Friday afternoon!
- Said 11 year old for creating the most imaginative lego structures ever! Even if he does get a little frustrated when he discovers slight alterations to the same that either me or his Dad have done! This morning he discovered a little lego man - attached by chain to the back of the truck he's built - being dragged on the floor - he was sooooooooooo not impressed.
- The English Heritage app for the phone - genius and should be great when we are away in future as it shows the 'nearest' English Heritage places to visit.
Well my lovely rockettes (and rockers if there's any out there that fancy doing a grateful post) that's your lot for this week.
Before I link up with Mr Linky - a bit of crafting for you .
this one with said 11 year old enjoying the bell outside when we visited the mill at Fountains Abbey last year. Using up old papers, old embellishments in the form of felt flowers, ribbons and stickers!
I hope your week has proved positive and enjoyable.