Friday, 15 May 2026

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 20TH OF 2026

Morning lovely people tis Friday time to clock the silver linings and positive moments from the last 7 days


So last Friday was a little stressful, we got a call from my son to say our Grandson had ended up in the hospital the day before, my son was concerned and had called 111 and they'd sent an ambulance.  They kept him in for 24 hours, checked him over for lots of potential issues but ruled it out as just one of those things.  So why does it make my grateful post, well first up I'm grateful that the NHS didn't mess about and got him straight in there.  I'm also grateful that everything panned out OK and that he was let home on the Friday.  Apparently all the nurses thought he was lovely, although it was something of a sleepless night for my daughter in law.  

I'm also grateful (in hindsight) that we didn't get a late night call to say that he'd ended up in the hospital, by that point that Doctors felt everything was OK and my son didn't want me up stressing all night - he knows me so well. 

I'm also grateful for hubby helping give the house a good clean with me, you know when things need a proper fettle so I enjoyed seeing a clean house at the end of it. 

I've also enjoyed crocheting, I've picked up some more wool and made a start on a second cardigan, this one stripe free, I'm not sure how easy it will be to count up the rows without the stripes but we will see. 

I'm also loving my kindle at the moment, I've found that I can crochet and read at the same time which is good. 

Overall a quiet week, I hope yours has been grand too.

Hugs

 

3 comments:

Lisca said...

I'm so glad all is well with grandson. Phew. Yes, it's better you didn't know at the time.
Well done you with the crochet! The striped cardigan is lovely.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Lisca said...

I'm glad your grandson is OK. Yes, it's good they didn't wake you up in the middle of the night.
Well done for starting another cardigan. I saw the striped one and you did very well. The rows will be quite easily visible even without the colour change. You'll be fine.

Helen said...

oh my, what a worry - glad things were all ok, and they took your son seriously, and that you didn't get a sleepless night!! Hope this week is better all round! Helen xx