Friday, 25 April 2025

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 17TH OF 2025

Good afternoon lovely people, I'm late to post, but at least we are still on Friday, time to clock the positive moments from the last 7 days.


Well last Friday was our 27th wedding anniversary, we took ourselves off to Brodsworth for a wander around, the sun was shining and it was a lovely spring day.  We enjoyed both the house and the gardens for a few hours.  

You will have to forgive me on the lack of photos, unfortunately our main computer is doing a major update and it is running pretty full tilt if I'm honest. 

In the evening we went out for a meal together, which was lovely and I drove which meant hubby could have a beer. 

On Saturday we had our first book club meeting as well as an art journal session.  Both of which were great.  We had read the Pumpkin Spice Cafe which I've read before but others hadn't and we all owned it.  It really was a lovely read.  

After we had an art journal session for a while, in between the boys were enjoying 'pub club' basically they'd gone for a beer.  So everyone was busy which was great. 

Sunday being Easter Sunday we caught up with said 24 year old and his Mrs and then we had the joy of an extra day on Monday before returning to work on Tuesday.  Busy couple of work days and then I worked from home on Thursday, hubby was good enough to go and sort lots of things that needed doing, so progress was made which was great. 

I hope you've had a good week too. 

Hugs

 

1 comment:

Helen said...

shame about the lack of photos, but always good to hear your news. I've only worked today this week, took some much needed time off to tag onto Easter so had extra visits to Kew (2!) on top of Saturday!! Have a good weekend Helen xx