Friday, 2 May 2025

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 18TH OF 2025

 Morning all tis Friday time for


Well I'm going to do a photo catch up because I couldn't share any last week which was very annoying. 

As I mentioned last week we had had book club and our art journal session which was fun. 

These were the layouts I did, I definitely felt like putting a spout and handle on this one


I'd already prepared the background page, so it was fun to play with the batty characters. 


Then I couldn't work out whether this was bat, spider or a cloaked man with a strange hair style. 


I definitely don't think any of the above are ready but I had fun playing in my art journal which is the main thing I'm sure you will agree. 

I also didn't mention these that hubby made can you guess what they are? 


Home made hot cross buns and genuinely the nicest I've ever had, light and fluffy and had some fresh apple in them as well. 


Now onto last week we had the fence put in for the section missing in the back garden, next door neighbours had fencing installed, but with their garden being higher than ours it looked pretty awful, we've attempted (and failed) to create something to cover but alas it didn't weather well, so I decided I wanted fencing putting in.


And then the day after we painted it in keeping with the rest of the garden, a big shout out to said 24 year old who popped over to allow us to swizzle one of the panels as the fencing company had put it in the wrong way around, it meant that it is now finished.  Hubby also found a bit of feather lap to add to the top so we don't see any of the other fence (only post tops) and it now brings the garden together. 


We then put down the slate we had bought in readiness and moved some of the pots around to a better position and it is starting to feel more 'done' now which is great. 

We enjoyed a day on the deck on Sunday which was lovely. 

On Wednesday (after a very busy work week) we went for pre-theatre dining, which was loving and then off to see Black Coffee an Agatha Christie 'who dunnit' which was very good done by a local theatre group we had a brilliant date night out which we both enjoyed. 

Thursday and we headed out to sort a few things, included some new footwear for both of us, sandals for me from Clarks if I'm honest, it is pointless me going anywhere else and hubby got some casual shoes as he was down to just trainers without other options if I'm honest. 

And that my lovely people is the week that was. 

I hope yours has been grand too. 

Hugs







No comments: