Thursday, 3 April 2025

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 14TH OF 2025

 Morning lovely people time to clock the positives and the grateful moments from the last 7 days, tis Friday time for 


Well last Friday was a day of catching up following our break away, I was on with the washing whilst hubby was tootling doing a few jobs outside.  I also had a lovely catch up with my sister online which was lovely and we saw said 24 year old twice in one day which was also a bonus. 

Saturday and a slow start, cuppa in bed and spent the rest of the day attempting to inventory my craft room, I always had a good idea of what I had because I'd bought it but since I've attempted to absorb some of my Mum's craft items I genuinely haven't got a clue what I've got, so I've decided to document it whilst sorting in both written and photographic format, it is going to be a long job but hopefully worthwhile. 

Sunday it was lovely to have an in person catch up with my sister, which was great.  Said 24 year old was away with his lovely wife for the weekend, so I didn't get to see him in person, but he did send me Mother's day wishes. 

Monday and back to work and many many emails, thankfully I got through a good amount on Monday and finished it off on Tuesday at home which was good, we then went out for a meal with said 24 year old and his wife on Tuesday as a belated Mother's day treat.  We had a lovely meal and catch up and I got a whole bag full of gifts which was lovely but very naughty of them.  

Wednesday was my only physical day in the office this week and when I left I got home, had some tea which hubby had prepared which was lovely and then we headed to the theatre in Doncaster known as Cast to see a touring production of Dracula with my sister. 

The production was very good the only downside is that we had someone by the side of us wanting to whisper through the play which wasn't really a whisper.  We attempted to cajole them to stop whispering but at the interval asked if there were other seats available which there were so we headed to them and had a much better second half. 


I hope you've had an awesome week as well. 

Hugs


1 comment:

Helen said...

morning Virginia, happy Friday! glad that you were treated for mother's day! Your inventory of your craft room sounds a big task (looks around her and yikes that would be a task... I do have my stamps listed though) . Helen xx