Good morning lovely people tis Friday time for
So this is going to be a brief post as I'm preparing it in advance, hopefully fingers crossed and everything else, we should be away this week. As we stand at the moment travelling between tier 2 on the covid chart is still permitted provided you don't mix households which we won't because it is me and hubby only. As I stand on Thursday 15 October we should still be good to go, but this is still in the balance, keep your fingers and toes crossed we manage it because I really need a break away and time to relax my brain for a bit.
I hope you've had an awesome week, it will be late when I return so thought I'd post this, so you can link and join if you fancy.
Much love

3 comments:
I hope it all goes well and you are still able to get away.
Have a lovely time!
Stay safe,
Hugs,
Lisca
So many places have changed tier in the last few days. I really hope manage to have your time away. Try to really take time to unwind, where-ever you are. Kate xx
we'll you've not come back to edit so I am guessing you're enjoying yourself!
Post a Comment