Friday, 18 September 2020

Rocking Your World Friday - 38th of 2020

Morning lovely people tis Friday be prepared for short and sweet, because this last week we have been away on our first break of the year, celebrating birthdays and hopefully having a lovely time.



So I can't fill you in on the week, because I'm preparing this in advance, please link up if you fancy - apologies if I haven't got to read last weeks post I'm not convinced we are going to get access to the internet.

I hope you've had an awesome week with lots of positives and lots of silver linings, my Mum will have got her results this week, so please keep her in your prayers at the moment. 

Catch ya soon 

Virginia


3 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday and enjoyed your time away. I am sure you will have some photos for us next week. Kate x

Lisca said...

Hi Virginia,
Hope you are OK love. I did see some photos on Facebook. Sounds like you are having a good time.
Looking forward to seeing lots of photos next week.
I'm thinking of your mum and praying of course for a good outcome. Stay strong.
Have a lovely weekend,
Keep smiling,
Lisca

Granny Gee said...

Just dropped by to let you know I'm still around lol Hope you have had a lovely week of celebrations XXX