Good Afternoon lovely people tis Friday time for So another week in lockdown, but we've had glorious weather which is fabulous, me and hubby have been enjoying our local walks
We've even done a couple of walks before we start our working day, the long shadows proving the low level of the sun
Said 19 year old helped me with a book I was making for a friend, it was a Gothic book and he made me this paper cut for the book, which was well received.
We walk past our local church each day on our walk, it's a beautiful church and the trees are in full leaf now
We had a cloudy morning, but I loved the skyline
But most of the time the sun has been shining, in the distance you can see Keppel's column part of the Wentworth Woodhouse estate and a folly now in the middle of a house estate
More blue sky walks
Saturday night we had a banquet of food, very much a help yourself tea, that went down a storm.
I've had a busy work week again, but sitting for extensive periods is really causing my back grief at the moment, so I'm having to be really careful, its actually mid back pain, so if you have any remedies let me know as I definitely need something to help and the Ibuprofen gel and paracetamol don't seem to be touching if I'm honest.
I decided to change tack this week and realised that me hoarding photos means I will never actually get to the end of the scrapbooking that needs doing, which on reflection is a little mad, so I decided to put a quick kit together using my own papers and put a few layouts together
First up me and hubby from a couple of years ago seeing the bluebells which is lovely particular as we missed them this year.
Next up a layout documenting Perilune when we went to see Mr Finch's book launch
Mother's Day gifts from a couple of years ago
My Mum and sister in Ikea at the beginning of this year, oh how I miss being able to jaunt out
My childhood desk that I painted up and planted out last year
We Wonder Noir from Wentworth Woodhouse last year
My cousins evening reception from 2018
It has been fun doing layouts for a change and I've decided that I need to continue and get these done so I have finally caught up, which makes keeping up to date much easier.
I hope you've had a grand week if you fancy joining in pop a post together, pop back and leave a comment with your link and we can come and visit, I've upgraded to the new blogger and at the moment, I'm fighting to make Mr Linky work - apologies everyone xxx
















2 comments:
I tried the new Blogger but went back to the old format as the new one doesn't do large photos. There is only one size photo and that is small. Well, I like large photos so my mother can see them. And my collages in small size are unreadable. I don't know what I'm going to to when they go over to the new one permanently.I'll have to find someone who can do me a blog page in Worldpress or something.
How wonderful that you are nearly up to date with your lay-outs. Well done you.
I am way behind, but I'm not going to get stressed about it. I print my photos as I need them (at home) and then I can print them in any format I want and crop as needed.
Lovely photos from your walks. I admire the fact that you can get up early before work to go for a walk. We are not morning persons but an early morning walk would do me good I think. (I've never tried it, as I am dead to the world until about 10!)
The banquet looks absolutely delicious! Can I come too?
Have a great weekend,
Stay safe and take care,
Hugs,
Lisca
I've been a bit of a numpty this week and had 3 days in hospital... but home now. I know you often pop to the blog after I say hi here, that was written whilst waiting for ambulance... facebook (helenlindfield) has more details as the post has spooked people, I expected to be home later to finish the story!! love the church, as you say it is really pretty. have a good weekend
Post a Comment