Good morning lovely people time to share my take on Week 3's colour scheme, two purples and a yellow. Having worked with purple and yellow before I knew I'd have to be careful to ensure my gelli plate backgrounds were fully dry between colours as purple and yellow do not make a perfect combination when mixed!
And yes in my infinite wisdom I went with seahorses, a strange mix I'm sure you will agree I did struggle with them initially but then just beat them into submission!
And here they are individually, tell me which one you like best and why I was intrigued with the favourite one last week (and the reason)!
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Loving these challenges!
26 comments:
a lovely school / flotilla / herd of seahorses - I like number 3 best, but it was close as they are all such fun
I think #6 is the cutest. BJ
Gorgeous!!! My favourite is number 3; he (or she -lol-) is kind of looking at me and smiles ... :-). Ilka
I love your sea horses equally, its impossible to choose just one. x
I love visiting your blog every week during the SOC! I think your sea horses are amazing and so whimsical! It's hard to pick a favorite, but if I must it is #8. I love his cute face and how you used the SOC colors here!
Oh I love your seahorses. Haha I know what you mean about beating them into submission. Sometime things don't work out and we just have to force them on and out! Love the backrounds too.
They are so lovely!
I actually love them all. Very sweet.
For image, I choose 6. For color, I like 2.
Thanks for visiting my SOC this week.
ahhh, these are adorable!
awe, they are SO sweet! SOC #54
I love them all Virginia - they are adorable. However, if I have to pick a favourite it has to be "8". I love the way you have used the colours and the texture you have created - I also love that cute face.
Toni xx
Oh, they are lovely!!
They are so cute and make me smile. I especially like #4 and #7.
They're all gorgeous, Virginia! I can't tell that you had any problems with the seahorses, they're all uber cute.
My favourite? Number 6 - I like the pretty tattoos on her leg and she kinda reminds me of me after a big dinner ;)
xx
Lovely seahorses :-)
I liked them all, but I would have to pick 2 because of the color. Sometimes it's good to be unique, even if you did have to beat them into submission (grin).
xo
I love them all! So totally adorable.
Have a great weekend, sweetie!
Love and hugs
Maarit
aww very xute :) hmmm would say I like #6 the best :)
These are really so cool. Looks like you had a lot of fun creating them. I'm torn between 6 and 1 - it's such a difficult choice.
What fun! Love them!
All are very lovely!
Love your sea horses! Valerie
i love their punk-hairy style and my favorite is number two, the yellow one.
thanks for coming to my blog via SOC!
These are so much fun! I really like the little yellow guy!
Post a Comment