Crikey this is going to be close to the wire, week 1 of the Summer of Colour challenge and I set too with my gelli-plate. Selecting three paints, two blues and a green and then having much fun for a few hours painting and gelli-plating.
At the end I had several pages of A4 abstract art and some 12 x 12 papers.
The 12 x 12 pages are still unused, but I had great fun painting up the A4 sheets (which I'd cut into A5 sheets) with 'cute' sharks - I know cute really!
And here they all are!
And then set out individually - I had such fun with these - can't wait to see the next colour selection!
Hope you had as much fun with week 1 as me!
11 comments:
I love what you did with week 1 of SOC!! It definitely looks like you had so much fun!
Oh Virginia, I love them! I think they would make awesome greeting cards!
God bless,
Sherry
your sharks are gorgeous!! I failed to get this first challenge done. I wonder what the next one will be too.
These are fabulous Virginia. Love the colour combo and the sharks look such fun.
Toni xx
They make me giggle :D XXX
Fabulous cards, Virginia - what fun! Any excuse to get the Gelli plate out, right?!
xx
Just as someone else said , I think also they would look cool on a card.
I love your sharks Virginia - they all look so HAPPY! :D
These are so much fun!
You did great!
xo
Post a Comment