Now as I'm preparing this in advance and therefore unable to actually tell you what the week will hold - I'm going to give you the hopes for the weeks - which I will convert into gratefuls upon my return
- Hope to have some decent family time
- Hope to curl up with a book
- Hope to enjoy the scenery
- Hope to enjoy the seaside
- Hope to enjoy good food
- Hope for some fabulous days out
I will catch up with you on my return.

5 comments:
Hope all your hopes for the week, have come true!
Hope they all came true :D XXX
Well I hope you had a wonderful time, it's very well deserved!
xx
Well I hope it all worked out well cos that all sounds pretty nice :)
Karen x
Hi Virginia. Sorry it has taken me so long to get round to commenting. I hope you had a really great week and achieved at least some of your wish list.I look forward to seeing some of the photos next week. Kate x
Post a Comment