First one from Sarah
This one from Sam!
This one from Jo
This one from Susie
This one from Carmen
I also received an 'extra' one from Jo's daughter Hope
In return I sent a bundle off to the girls, what they won't have realised at the time of receiving them is that they all interlocked in design, to represent our closeness despite living far from each other and many of us having never met in person! These are the individual tags
And here they are together showing the interlocking cogs that make this friendship so strong






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
7 comments:
That is so cool about the interlocking cogs!!!! I never realised
Ah Virginia - that last picture just totally made my morning! What a clever and beautiful thing to do!
That's really clever!!
That is so lovely - what a great idea & so thoughtful.
Oh...I is in tears here....that is wonderful Virginia...super (((hugs))) xx
That is such a lovely thing to do, and making yours interlocking - genius!
Fabulous tags. I love how your ones all interlock - what a super idea.
Toni xx
Post a Comment