Well that has to be one of the best weekends I've had in quite some time made up in one word - FAMILY!
Spending time with those closest to me over the last few days has been absolute bliss, it also means on a Monday morning that I'm absolutely shattered but hey that's the way things are!
I thought I'd share a few more counterfeit challenge kit layouts that I've done for March - see told you my kit ended up with a lot of pink in it.
First up the history project that said 13 year old did!
The Snow Queen in the library at Chatsworth a couple of years ago!
And a panoramic view off the top of Bamburgh Castle after we'd been to see a Shakespeare play!
I hope you have a fabulous day today whatever you are up to!



5 comments:
Lovely layouts :) You are always so productive!!!
Karen x
Super cute layouts :)
Great photos on lovely pages.
Glad you had a nice weekend and boy does he take after his crafty Mum!
great pages
Post a Comment