This is my second layout, this one when I was sat on the sea wall at Barmouth chatting with my sister, photo capture by hubby!
I used a combination of papers but they were predominantly the Papermania papers released last year with a nautical theme.
I did manage to add a bit of washi tape, as well as some tiny punched tags and a navy heart that I've had lurking on my desk for ages!
A little bit of bling on what I've now realised is a bit of a blurry photo!
If you fancy joining in check out their blog here
And this is the lovely sketch that the above layout was based on.


.jpg)
9 comments:
Fab photo and a great take on the sketch. The perfect nautical colours :-D
Love your use of the nautical colours on this LO - very effective.
Toni xx
Love Barmouth and love how you've used such great colours to comply with the seaside :)
Nice take on a sketch!
Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap365! <3
Love the colors you've choose, and the little heart <3
thanks for playing along with us at Scrap 365 <3
hugs xxx
SandraP
Great colour combination, love the heart. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap365 :)
Cute page. Thank you for joining Scrap 365 sketch challenge this month!
This is awesome, such a great use of the sketch, thanks so much for joining us :)
Lovely page! Great color combo - so trendy!
Post a Comment