I often struggle with papers that have large significant designs on them, so when I first saw the main sheet with the gorgeous 'square' design I love it but at the same time I was also fearful that I'd never be able to use it, imagine my delight when I realised I could incorporate it into the sketch challenge.
Photo taken on my sisters phone when we were visiting Chatsworth last year.
I really enjoyed making the page I'll be sharing my next page tomorrow.

8 comments:
Beautiful LO Virginia - the 'frame' works perfectly with the arrangement. Super page.
Toni xx
Another great interpretation of our Scrapology sketch challenge Virginia. Well done and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's entry.
Lynn x
Lovely layout in lovely colours, thanks for joining in with Scrapology :) Good Luck xxx
That is a fabulous LO Virginia...the paper is perfect for the theme!
Hugs xx
This is really lovely Virginia and I do like that bunting going across the top :)
Gorgeous page <3
Beautiful layout :) You've used the paper perfectly.
Another great page :)
Post a Comment