Sunday, 19 January 2014

I DO LIKE A GOOD SKETCH

Good Morning, well I must admit I have a slight weakness for a great sketch and this month on the Scrapology blog is no different, so I thought I'd have a play, this is my first take on the sketch (I've done more than one) that I thought I'd share.
It's so lovely to be working with new stash, hubby bought me shed loads for Christmas, he kept apologising all the parcels were the same shape but I was grinning from ear to ear.

I'll share my next layout with you tomorrow, this was a slow photo-bomb photo of said 13 year old from a visit to YSP last year!

11 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love the sketch and what you've done with it...love the photo...love the fact that your hubby bought you stash..and then apologised for the shape of your pressies...bless him..and I still want to borrow him..lol!
Two questions...what or where is YSP? and..what papers are they are? love them!
Hugs xx

K said...

Love this page, the layout, the colours, gorgeous!

K J D said...

Great layout Virginia......

I have some photos to scrapbook - you always inspire me to get on with them!

Thank you for visiting :)

Karen x

misteejay said...

Super LO Virginia - love the colours and what a fun photo.
Toni xx

Carmen said...

This gorgeous page combined with your little pep talk - yep. I'm going to start this year. I'm going to scrapbook! I always use my printer as an excuse but Tesco does quite a good instant self service.

Good for hubby (mine got me two bottles of Glossy Accents, A bottle of Liquitex pouring medium and money for other 'arty junk' and apologised too! Don't they know they got it perfectly?? :D

Sue Jones said...

Fab page . I Love the colour combo.

My not so simple life said...

Love the layout and the photo made me smile :)

Lynn said...

Great page and love the colours too. Thank you for joining in with the Scrapology challenge, looking forward to the next one too.
Lynn x

Anita said...

Yep, this really is lovely too....great colour combo. ( it is a great sketch isn't it :D ). Thanks for joining in at Scrapology and Good Luck x

Linda said...

Fun page. Thanks for taking part in our challenge :)
Linda x

Claire said...

Fantastic layout.
C xx