I was supposed to do a post last night but forgot, brain melt or something, then I've prepared one for tomorrow, but I've decided that I might as well create one now, whilst I remember so this is a quick layout post to go - ta-derrrrr
a layout - well actually two
First up - first day at secondary school - still can't get over that - enjoyed ripping paper - well who wouldn't right!
Then the boys and their toys sat inside a cockpit - would you trust them? Not sure I would too much mischief in those faces.
I'll be back tomorrow with my rocking post until then...


3 comments:
Fab layouts, great photos, happy memories. Said 12 year old looks as pleased as punch on his first day of term!
xxx
He looks so smart in his uniform. I imagine it was a bittersweet moment. I love the ripped paper!!
Great LOs both of them.
How smart is said 12 year old?? A new chapter indeed.
And who could resist those cheeky grins??
Hugs xx
Post a Comment