Good evening lovely people tis Friday time for
Well last Friday I was working which is most unusual but I'd swapped my week around due to my niece's wedding. I was working from home and managed to finish a little earlier which was great.
I had the weekend planned as hubby was boat training, my plan was to craft with Bridgerton playing in the background which is exactly what I did. I have a friend and I make mini books for her two girls' birthdays each year and so I put together a new mini book.
This was the one I completed on Saturday
and this was the one I did on Sunday
I was using an eclectic mix of papers as I'm in 'using up' mode. Hopefully the girls enjoy filling them with birthday memories.
I've been busy at work this week, swapping my days back to normal, so it was nice to go and harvest some of the items I've grown this year on Wednesday night. This is my first heritage striped tomato, some orange cherry tomatoes and cucamelons (which are very strange and fun to grow but definitely an acquired taste).
and this raised a smile my first successful strawberry plant with a flower.
and I'm going to leave you with these smiley photographs of my grandson
can you believe he is going to be one next month.
And that my lovely people is my week, a quiet one but fun nonetheless.
I hope yours has been grand.









1 comment:
My goodness. It is indeed hard to believe that lovely smiling little boy is a year old already.
I also have a bowl of 'home-grown' cherry tomatoes on my counter. It is lovely to be able to pick our own. Somehow they taste so much better.
I have a busy weekend so I hope you will have a fun filled one too. Kate x
Post a Comment