Evening apologies, I had a busy morning, tis Friday time for
Well its been another tough week but with the support of family I'm still managing to tread water at the moment, so let's look back at the last 7 days.
Saturday and we had a lovely afternoon catching up with some family, we drank tea and put the world to rights which was lovely.
Hubby managed to have some quality time with said 23 year old on Sunday which was definitely overdue and I had a lovely catch up with my Mum and my sister.
Monday came around and the week has tripped along as always, Wednesday I wasn't 100% again so ended up with a day off, I caught up on some much needed sleep if I'm honest and just had a slow day not doing anything special if that makes sense.
Thursday and back to work, we went to see Sister Act at the theatre in the evening and had pre-theatre dining with my Mum which was lovely, the restaurant is attached to the college, so it is the students learning that we get served up. I had the mussels in a white wine and cream sauce and duck for main with a chocolate brownie dessert, all beautifully served and lovely company too.
The play was good, a musical and done by a local young theatre group, they gave it their all and it was lovely to see so much support for their work.
And that my lovely people is about it for this week, I apologise it is short and sweet, but life is still proving a little hard work, so I'm just accepting the small blessings, the main ones of which always centre around family.
I hope you've had a beautiful and blessed week.
Hugs

2 comments:
Sorry that it's been another tough week, but love that you always find some positives. Sister Act is one of my favourite films, so I'd have loved to see it on stage Hope you have a better week ahead.
Sounds like life is rather a struggle right now but I am glad you still have things to smile about. I can imagine Sister Act made a good musical show, and the whole evening sounds really enjoyable.
Like you, I find any time spent with one of my family, is the best time. Something we can both be grateful for. Kate x
Post a Comment