Good morning lovely people tis Friday time for
Well last Friday we had a busy day which included a trip to Ikea for a few much needed items as you know we've been moving the universe around the house since said 22 year old moved out but I came to realise recently that I definitely needed another chair downstairs to craft at my original table. Whilst it isn't my main crafting space, there is time when I want to craft downstairs and our dining chairs are simply not up to the job.
Hubby also managed to sort some of his silversmithing items as well so we had a productive day and I finished off some more Christmas cards, I have 22 cards to go at the moment to meet the required 100 cards, I must admit they are not up to my usual standard, but do you know what they will do.
Saturday we went over to son and d-i-laws place, hubby and son spent several hours cutting down the oversized privet around the property whilst me and d-i-law set too stripping wall paper off the stairs. We managed to get the entrance and staircase stripped, we need to do the hallway next.
Sunday was definitely a day of recovery and we had a tootly day not doing a huge amount if I'm honest, I did make a banana loaf in the slow cooker which was a first - 3 ingredients, a tin of evaporating milk, 3 mashed bananas and 250g of self raising flour.
It came out OK, I think it was overcooked if I'm honest and have discovered a 'hot spot' on my slow cooker, so that looks like something I will need to replace soon, but the banana loaf was tasty.
The rest of the week has been mighty busy with work as usual I'm hoping things might ease off from next week a little.
I hope you've had a fab week.
Hugs


1 comment:
the banana loaf sounds yummy, and after a day of work on said 22 year old's place , much deserved treat! happy Friday! Helen xx
Post a Comment