Good Morning lovely people tis Friday time for
First up is spending some quality time with my Mum in her garden, it was a beautiful warm spring day so we set to on her greenhouse, my Mum had great fun growing lots of lovely vegetables in it last year, but it needed a good spring clean, this was before
and this was after and as you can see my Mum was very very happy.
Last Thursday night me and hubby headed out to the local theatre and had pre-theatre dining again which was lovely, hubby looks a bit pensive but I promise the pudding was lovely!
The play was Goodnight Mister Tom and was really well done I honestly shed a few tears.
On Sunday said 21 was working and so hubby treated me to a tapas Mother's Day lunch
I received flowers from hubby
And said 21 year old and his fiancee bought me this (which I've not tried yet but very excited)
and these beautiful flowers (and a chocolate bar - but that didn't last long enough to photograph)
The next positive was the road was clear despite this view this morning.
Work proved pretty as well but it really was incredibly cold.
We also had a lovely visit to Chatsworth last Friday which I almost forgot about, the interior of the house has lots of artwork which is fantastic
We went up the Belvedere and saw some great sights off the roof and spotted this Blue John crystal window on the way up
We enjoyed the pretty rainbow near the weeping willow and had a lovely walk around, it was a fabulous day.
I hope you have had a lovely week.


.jpg)





.jpg)





1 comment:
Glad you had a good Mother's Day and were rightly treated! great photos as usual. Just heading off in the heavy frost for Kew, they're doing a 9am opening over Easter fortnight for members , it's a bit brr! Have a good weekend
Post a Comment