Friday, 25 February 2022

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 8TH OF 2022

 Morning lovely people I hope I find you all well, tis Friday time for 


Well I was still off last weekend, but we had had wall to wall storms, first Dudley, then Eunice and then Franklin which meant not much venturing and a lots of scrapbooking, so I'll share with you what I did over the weekend.


It was lovely scrapbooking one of the holidays from last year




I put together a kit with a good amount of papers







and managed to get into September on the scrapping front. 









I'm grateful that my valentine roses are doing really well


I'm also grateful for hubby who made me pancakes on Sunday morning which I had with some fruit


I thoroughly enjoyed spending the afternoon on Sunday making some male cards as I didn't have any in my birthday card box, strangely enough I really enjoyed doing them. 


and before I knew it we were back at Monday morning and back into work. 

I worked from home Monday morning as I had a hospital appointment at 11.30am and then went into work in the afternoon. 

The rest of the week has tripped along at a merry old pace, I'm really keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we get some dry weather this weekend as I really could do with blowing off the cobwebs. 

I hope you've had a lovely week too. 

Hugs

2 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Wow, that was a real scrapbooking marathon. You must have some lovely albums to look back at. I am impressed by your industry.
I sometimes grumble about our weather but UK certainly has eveery right to complain loudly about all those storms. I hope you did not get too much damage.
I mostly have to make men's cards for the family of course, but knowing who will receice them makes it easier.
The world is not a vbery happy place right now, but I hope you have enough good things in your week to keep you smiling. Kate x

Helen said...

sorry I'm late! Friday was a bit of a day here (lost my keys on the way to work, change of locks...) sorry you weren't able to get out last weekend either but love all the layouts you got done! Hope you've enjoyed some sunshine this weekend.. hugs. Helen