Good morning lovely people tis Friday time for
Well we had a busy day on Friday mainly tootling around the house having a good clean, it felt like it needed some TLC so we set too for a few hours to get it sorted and in the evening we headed out to the theatre in Sheffield, it was lovely to find that they had 0% lager, so me and hubby could enjoy a drink together.
We had gone to see the Da Vinci Code and this was the set, it really was an amazing show to watch and followed the film almost, they had tweaked a little, but changed one fundamental which meant that we were a little confused at the end of it, but enjoyed it nonetheless.
Saturday and I was very busy sorting bits around the house, and did the deep clean on the utility room so that's another thing ticked off the list.
I enjoyed an afternoon of scrapbooking on Saturday which was absolute bliss, I'm not very good at stopping but scrapbooking is my type of 'stopping' I'm pleased with what I've got done, although the stack of photos indicates that I've not made much of a dent if I'm honest.
Sunday we headed out to Yorkshire Sculpture Park and had a good walk, although the high winds meant the boat house area was out of bounds whilst they check the trees, we had a good walk nevertheless.
Monday and I had a day working from home and managed to catch up on some critical report reading. Said 21 year old's car went through its MOT without issues.
Wednesday evening we headed out to City Hall to see Jason Manford, we were very early hence the empty auditorium, however it was at capacity when the show started and we had a fabulous evening.
Thursday I had a day off, I had a delivery due by 12 noon so we were stuck in but I didn't mind as I tootled and caught up with jobs around the house.
In the afternoon I sorted a few bits that needed doing and then we popped to see my Mum, she is doing really well at the moment, how amazing does she look here, it was so lovely catching up and having a natter and putting the world to rights.
2 comments:
glad you had a good week and got lots of things done.. I should have a deep clean here but....Lovely to see your Mum looking good, too. Hope you have something exciting lined up for the weekend, it's the start of the annual orchid display at Kew tomorrow and I have my timeslot booked. Happy Friday!
I remembered to check for your post properly this week. I love the way you make all your days count, working or houseworking, and also walking and going to the theatre etc.
Your mum is looking a lot better right now so that is good to see.
Our season for high winds is usually March and April. I am not looking forward to that. I hope there wasn't too much tree damage in the park.
I bet your son was pleased his car passed its test. Thee is always a lot of money involved when it does't.
Have a smiley week. Kate x
Post a Comment