Friday, 8 October 2021

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 41ST OF 2021

Good Afternoon lovely people tis Friday and with a much smaller audience (if any audience at all), we are finding the positive moments and silver linings in our week 


Well first up was an afternoon making Christmas gifts last Friday, I can't share photos but needless to say I had a lovely few hours sewing on my machine whilst hubby was out on a boat trip for work. 

The weekend arrived and we tootled on Saturday but on Sunday we headed to Chatsworth to blow the cobwebs off and get some fresh air, after our bout of lurgy which seemed to be lingering. 

The start of the day was positive and bright and we got some lovely photos of the flowers


The vegetable garden


The grotto pond


From inside the grotto


Bees still merrily working away


And the quarry garden with the candyfloss tree which had started its annual change of colour and change of scent, at this time of year you get both with this particular tree but if truth be told I think it smells more like toffee apples rather than candyfloss. 


Unfortunately the rain set in mid afternoon so we made our way home. 

We had a lovely tea (takeaway) which we wouldn't normally do so that was lovely.  However, the evening turned into something that I don't want to linger on if I'm honest, whilst my blog has always been public (until now), the only people to happen across it tend to be family and friends I've let know it exists, people I've met in the craft world or complete strangers, never did I ever imagine someone would see fit to google me, I really am not interesting enough for that if truth be told and this weekly blog is more for me than anyone else, so for someone to use these posts which are positive posts looking at my grateful moments and use them against me and upset a beautiful and amazing person who is part of my life has really shaken me to be honest.

Back to work on Monday and I've had a mighty busy week but that was expected but here I find myself on Friday.

My Mum has started her new targeted treatment this week and her new medication, I've been to see her for a few hours this morning which was lovely and caught up with my lovely sister too.  I've been quite reclusive this week as my mental health has been so poor but it was good to talk to them and was definitely something I needed. 

I hope you've had a lovely week, I appreciate that I'm now limiting the audience to come and visit this blog and so in turn not many will see any link I make.  I will obviously still be catching up with Kate, Lisca and Helen.  I've a few people telling me to revert the blog to public but until my mental health is in a better state I really don't feel I'm able to do that. 

I do hope however that you've had a lovely week and that you have a love weekend and week ahead.


2 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Well I found you in the end. I assume there is little point in linking you in my blog now as even if someone tried to click on it, they would not get in.
It is a shame it has come to this for you but I hope you begin to feel more settled and confident again soon. In the meantime, let your little circle of friends on here continue to send love, to support you and yours in our prayers, and to enjoy one another's company. Hugs Kate xx

Helen said...

I am sorry I am so late visiting for last Friday's Rocking!! I am sorry things are so tough for you at the moment and hope to hear that this week has been better for you (I didn't get the notification of this post in my reader list, and have been meaning to come find it for days! ) Take care.