Friday, 2 November 2018

Rocking Your World Friday - 44th of 2018

Good morning lovely people tis Friday time for 


Well this one is going to be brief, because I'm preparing this a week in advance as I won't be at my PC next Friday. 

I'm hoping for a relaxing week of fun, family times, adventures and just time to chill.  So I hope you'll forgive me for not providing you with the usual post, you will have to wait until next Friday to get our full update of our escapades. 

In the meantime, I hope you've had a splendiferous week, if you fancy joining in then pop a post together, pop back and link up and we shall come and visit (although I might be late so please forgive me). 

I'll leave you with Mr Linky in the meantime 



2 comments:

Lisca said...

I appreciate that you prepared a little post in advance so we can at least link up. I hope you can read mine from where you are.
Have a good week and I'm looking forward to hearing all about what you guys have been up to.
Stay safe,
Hugs,
Lisca

Granny Gee said...

Is "splendiferous" a clue to what your up to? Whatever it is I wish you much joy and many giggles while your doing it :D XXX