Monday, 3 November 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES FOR OCTOBER 2014 - WE ARE FAMILY

My second layout using the 12 Pledges kit from Wear Craft for October 2014, I kept this one intentionally clean in lines, using the tree PL style card for the title, colour blocks to make the page pop and a photo from my phone.


Me and hubby were venturing around Burton Agnes garden which is well worth a visit enjoying the beautiful plants and the giant board games, I love the Alice in Wonderland feel of this photo!

So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 




And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oooh, you make me want to scrap again! This is such beautiful inspiration ;) xoox

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

that is fabulous!!! I LOVE the way you have put the blocks together... great stuff! jx

misteejay said...

Love the LO Virginia. The panels and the photo work so well together.
Toni xx

Lesley G said...

Clean and simple, just how I like scrapbooking