This one is mighty feminine for my style but I was really pleased with it when it was done. The oval title piece was actually a giant oval number which I could never see me using, so I tore some paper and embellished it and stuck it over the number and put the title on.
The fabric and grey roses were out of a kit I bought off UK Scrappers, again I'm not always great at the layering side of things but I like this one.
Probably the hardest part was sewing around the edge of the photo without tearing the paper, note to self make it a bigger space next time!


1 comment:
love the distressing and the stitching... great photo! I am not neglecting you and Rocking... I am Rocking in principle... just meeting meself coming backwards at the moment as me mother says. Take care, jenxxx
Post a Comment