- Blue skies
- The birds sounding happy in the garden
- The cat several doors up from us finding a field mouse and chasing it around, the mouse got away - the cat looked confused - made me giggle watching her!
- A trip out with hubby and son last weekend to the local English Heritage place enjoying our first visit of the year Had a fantastic time just enjoying the sunshine and the time with each other.
Me and said 12 year old - hadn't realised it was going to be a close up - we were miles away!
7. Taking a few days off when I fried myself at work, even if it did take me one of those days to adjust.
8. Hubby giving me strict instructions to craft and leave everything else!
9. Listening to relaxing music in our bedroom after I've had a soak in the bath
10. 'Chatting' on line to lovely crafting people loving the groups I'm part of on there.
11. Game of Thrones - just started watching this series and thoroughly enjoying.
So there you have it - there have been other positives along the way but these are my main ones
I'll leave you with a layout and Mr Linky so you too can join in with a 'Rocking' post if you fancy, we are a small band of people who acknowledge the silver linings in our week and are always happy to meet some new rockers/rockettes so join in if you fancy and pop back and link up.
A photo from the Beyond Limits exhibition at Chatsworth last year, I loved this particular sculpture!