- Mail art from Sarah this week - the Zombie bunny was such fun and arrived in tact
- Hubby taking some time off with me last week - fabulous stuff
- Coffee with my brother and sister, just putting the world to rights
- Not being overly stabbed by the vampire (blood test) unlike last time when I became the human equivalent of a pin cushion.
- Not going to work on Friday and Wednesday
- Project life book still providing some fun
- Magazine buying, a good home magazine, a scrap magazine and a stamping magazine to keep me amused.
- Burrito from the Mexican eatery at Meadowhall nom (and the lime slushy)
- Buying a giant canvas (still blank but bought at least)
- Sitting on bed reading mags (just escaping sometimes is fun).
- Lad sorting his homework on a Friday (no badgering him over the weekend).
- Lad getting a 5A in maths
- Chatting about changes to house.
- Finding Sheffield theatres are doing another Shakespeare this year - yay!
- Hot cross buns
- Cointreau and clementine marmalade so nice and so naughty and so gone now - ahhhh
- A day with hubby sharing time and space
- A shoulder to cry on when I needed to (hubby's shoulder - Tuesday night - difficult day).
- My Mum and her Aldi trips - she's nuts I tell you - people think she's been 'let out' of somewhere
- Rhassoul treatment with hubby on Wednesday using up a Red Letter Day he bought me!
- Said 12 year old getting a letter from school telling us he's the science star for the term - made us very very proud.
- Said 12 year old being congratulated on his development in electric guitar - this we like!
That my dear is your lot - mad mad mad week, very very very tiring and the stress of snow on Friday when I've got a hospital appointment is very stressful.
Last up a quick layout that I did, poor quality photo but then it is a tunnel!
If you fancy joining in Mr Linky below - don't stress if you've not joined in before its good fun and we love to read your 'rocking' moment, don't stress if its not Friday any day will do and don't stress if you haven't joined in for a while sometimes life gets in the way!
And finally I was reminded by Carmen this week that Rocking your world's was 3 years old on Wednesday 19th - 3 years I've been taking stock of the positives in life and it really is quite a therapy - thank you to all who have ever joined in, whether you are new this week, long term Rockettes, short term Rockettes, monthly Rockettes it is always an absolute blessing to read your positives and see you joining in with mine - thank you! And Carmen - thanks for noting it hun - I really needed to have that in the back on my mind on that day!!!! Mwah
Until next week