The biggest problem I had once the page was completed was that I showed the page to people and all they said was "YUM!!" - now is that helpful. I even managed a bit of hand painting at the bottom of the page.

The funniest thing when I was doing the page is that it didn't feel finished, no matter what i did, adding little bits, hand painting, highlighting words - nothing seemed to finish it. Then I painted the green border, stamped around the edge with a Blonde Moments arrow stamp and coloured every other arrow in and then I sat back and said - "Yeah now it's finished" I'm enjoying sharing my pages, I've got one I adore but it has a slightly risque picture on it and don't want to offend anyone LOL - so might have to retain that one for friends eyes only! Might be able to share the left hand page of that one though? Mmmmm now there's a thought!

4 comments:
Love it - it's fab! I'd love to have a go at something like this, but my artistic skills are zero, I'm afraid.
I think you should share the risque one - I'm intrigued!
Oh I'm so going to have to come back and look at all your pages. I can really identify with this one having pretty much the same relationship with diets as yourself :D I really want to start a journal but have no clue where to start. I would LOVE to see the risque one ;)
And my desk... already it is not so neat as it was yesterday - but that can only be good right? Right? Can you tell my OH that? :P
What stunning journal pages you have created, love every one.
Sorry but..... YUM! Fabulous journal page
Post a Comment