
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
MY TINY (ha ha) A3 ART JOURNAL (LMAO)
Well when I started art journaling and I took inspiration from the interent it was hard to tell how big were! I assumed (as usual) the bigger the better! So when I recently saw Dyan from Art from the Heart fame (I'm not worthy I'm not worthy) state she'd started a new HUGE journal - when I read it was A4 I sat for a little while with my jaw on the floor in disbelief, then when I'd dealt with this information I did wonder what she would make of my journal which is an A3 pad of paper and each page more or less is a double page spread as Dyan would say LMAO!!!!!!!! So I thought I'd share this one with you!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Nah - that is the perfect size ... How else would you get a real plane on the page! Love your journalling BTW ... keep it coming ... I may even start one :0)
I agree with Linda, I lurve big. But I carry 4 of my journals with me all the time ( you know, just in case, lmao ) and 3 full pencil cases so think an A3 would just tip me over the edge. I do journal A3 size at home on single sheets and canvas's and then spend at least 3 wks doodling on them and tarting them up, so at the moment the smaller is better at getting all the crap out.
Anyway you know what I say, bollocks to it all, there are no rules as far as I am concerned. Ooh just had a thought, what about Art Journaled wall paper..????? lmao..!!!! xx
No mate, too big just doesn't come into it when you're expressing yourself so artfully. Am totally woth you tho - have assumed forever that Dyan's journals were a sort of minimum A4!!
Post a Comment