Week 28 - needle and thread - my favourite - no excuse!

Week 27 - Scrap a happy story - you can't get much happier than a wedding! Congrats Clare and Paul the day was awesome! -When do I get the invite to discuss what you fancy for a wedding album?

Week 26 - Stickers - Believe it or not but the title, and additional flowers are stickers - love this photo - love it I tell thee!

Week 25 - Blue and Green - easy - love the colour combo

Week 24 - Using felt - bit of the felt ribbon going on with this awesome layout!

Week 23 - Self Portrait - one of me with a bit of quirky journalling!

Week 22 - Sketch - Minamilisitic - I love this photo of my sister and niece absolutely beautiful! As always!

Week 21 - Song Title - my husband and and son are simply amazing!

Week 20 - Using a pen - not a problem with the recent layouts I've produce but with this one - not a problem at all - love it! love it! love it!

Week 19 - Lift a page from SLYMI - now I know the idea was to pinpoint but I've been catching up so I'll link later - but love it anyway!
Week 18 - Outdoors - an outdoor fire that we had early summer - absolutely awesome

Week 16 - Scrap in the morning - a complete lie, I scrap morning, noon and night whether I'm sat at my scrap table or not - so Scrap in the morning - not a problem

Week 15 - Scrap on the edge - didn't think this would work but work it does - love these challenges Shimelle - even when I'm on catch up

Week 14 - Scrap something hidden - a couple of photos hidden under the main one

Week 13 - Stamps - when a layout might seem lost and doomed a stamp can resurrect it like a pheonix from the ashes!

Week 12 - Sketch - love sketches -completely awesome

Week 11 - Fabric - not very good at yo yos, not very good at yo yos sticking to the page - but hey another week done!

Week 10 - Funny Face - love this photo from Clare and Paul's wedding!

Week 9 - Punch - used a subtle punch on the edges of the embellishment on this layout - completely awesome!

Week 8 -Cut a photo - one of the last on my catch up and one of the hardest, I'm used to cutting photos to centre subject but to cut to the image - completely alien - still love the finished effect!

Week 7 - Old Photo - I know it's only a couple of years old but its great to document something I've been meaning to document for ages!!

Week 6 - Use Ribbon - never a problem - love using ribbon








6 comments:
Wow I cannot believe you have done so many LO's.I love them all but I do have a few fav's ... inparticular wk 28 and wk 5.
Ive been checking in to see what they have been doing but as I haven't scrapped in MONTHS I haven't joined in...but you have given me the inspiration that it's not too late to join in..if I can just find my mojo..lol
what a fab bunch of LOs :0)
Whew, am exhausted! Just goes to show, when the motivation side of thebrain gets sparked, we can do anything! Wel done, and what great LOs!
Well, now, you are just showing off. :D I can't believe how many you did! You looked at that challenge and laughed in it's face. I'm another not participated yet for exactly the same reasons. I doubt I will catch up like you but maybe I'll start from here on in ;)
Wow - have you been busy!!!! Some smashing pages there .....
Wow!! I am so impressed, how come I can't find the time for one LO as week! Well done you they look lovely x
Post a Comment