
Then this one shows the inside of the box and the inside of the lid, I did a row of stamping on the inside of the lid which I didn't like so an extra piece of paper and a bit of ric rac sorted that little issue out!

But then I'm always left with a load of offcuts, which usually just get put into my scraps box - but this time I thought I'd try and use some of the scraps up - now anyone who knows me knows I don't profess to be any good at card making - this is primarily because I only ever use offcuts from my scrapbooking LOL but I'm quite happy with these, the first is an anniversary card.

I haven't decided on the second one as sometimes I put a greeting on it and then decide it would have suited a better purpose LOL.

Then a group shot of the four finished cards, like i said I'm really quite pleased with them, but now I've run out of the gorgeous Blonde Moments pages - feels like the end of an era - I've always had some Blonde Moments in my stash - mind you word has it the gorgeous Dyan is on with designing new papers - can't wait!

Got a few other things bubbling in the scrapping pot at the moment, so I'll post as they are done - trying to up my total postings before the end of July LOL - mind you off to work today - boo hoo - figures and numbers only - no pretty paper!
5 comments:
Gorgous.
wow that is awesome x
Aren't you a clever pair!!! I would love that my DH could make my little boxes for my craft makes to go in :) Arrrrrrrrrr the end of a paper range!!! isn't it awful when you use the last of a range you love to find that no-one stocks it anymore.
Ooh, nice cards, shame youve run out. Cant really comment about new, cos Iff I told you I would have to kill you,lmao. Ooh quite like being called gorgeous..!!!!
ladybug, I will have it in stock forever, my daughter designed it and I will reprint till I die, lol.
Post a Comment