Good morning lovely people, tis Friday
Well I'm prepping the post in advance, as we are going to be away and I don't know how good the wifi will be. I'm going to hazard a guess as to what we might have enjoyed during the week and promise to catch you up on all our adventure next Friday when I've sorted all the photos etc, however I'll hazard a guess at a few things that I'm hoping we will have enjoyed:
A new part of the country (Cornwall)
We are aiming for Tintagel Castle
Eden Project with all those plants
and the Lost Gardens of Heligan
if we manage all those I'll be a happy bunny
Sunny days (fingers crossed)
A pretty cottage
Good company
Easy meals
Cream teas
Seeing the sea
Flowers
Taking photos
Clearing my head
Making a plan
I hope you've had an awesome week, if you fancy joining in pop a post together come back and link up so we can all visit.
Hugs

5 comments:
oh I hope you got to the Eden Project and Lost Gardens.... ever since I saw the programmes featuring the refurbishment of Heligan i have wanted to get there... looking forward to pictures!
Good morning lovely lady. It has been so long. Have a great time and I will be back to see the photographs, jenxx
I hope you tick everything on your list...and don't forget the Pasties!!! :D XXX
Sounds like a great plan to me. have a lovely holiday. I'll try to get a post done later today. Kate x
I hope you have a wonderful time. We love Cornwall. It was our holiday destination of my childhood. (St Ives). As an adult I have also visited the eden project more than once. I think you will like that.
We are now in holland after a four day journey. Next week Denmark.
I have not been able to upload my photos on to Blogger. I managed to get them on Facebook butBlogger is not cooperating. (Really my iPad is fantastic. This seems to be my only gripe)
Have a lovely holiday and I’ll be looking forward to seeing all you photos soon.
Hugs,
Lisca
Post a Comment