Friday, 2 August 2013

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Good Morning everyone, well this weeks is going to be brief with a catch up later on because this last week we have been away on holiday so I'm preparing this in advance and forward thinking gratefuls can be hard work

However let's take a wild guess at what the week will hopefully bring


  • Spending time with family! 
  • A gorgeous holiday venue!
  • Time on the beach
  • Blue skies
  • Turtle lifts 
  • Journalling the week
  • Portmeirion
  • Old haunts
  • New haunts
  • Copper mines 
  • Photo opportunities 
  • Laughter
  • Love 
  • Time to reflect
  • Fun
I'll update this on our return to let you know if we managed any of the above!

Quick layout of said 12 year old at a new art installation at Yorkshire Sculpture Park earlier in the year, he was so unimpressed it was untrue, it's a red slate pathway down towards the river, his statement when we arrived was "Is that it!" followed closely by "It's red and rubbish" so we renamed it that, maybe if it hadn't been raining he might have been a bit more positive about it!



8 comments:

  1. Oh Virginia I hope you are having a fab holiday and getting to do all the things you have listed. Enjoy the break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you managed everything on your list and look forward to your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've blogged. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you achieve most of them. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your holiday has been everything you wished for x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have had a lovely break.

    Said 12 year old may not have been impressed by the art & the rain but those photos still make a super LO.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What on Earth is a turtle lift?

    I'm late as per so I'll say - it's lovely to have you back :) Big hugs!

    I'm with Said 12 year old on this one... but a fabulous LO nonetheless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chapel look stunning. I love Barmouth, used to go camping there as a kid many moons ago. I love making people pose for a specifc layout I have in mind!! Cute squirrel and gorgeous flowers - happy belated anniversary.
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete