Afternoon, I know it isn't Friday, apologies for that but I don't want to let this weekly post disappear so time for
So last Friday I was in work for a board meeting and our AGM, it was a long day and I headed home to finish the minutes off, so I was glad to get that day done if I'm honest.
Saturday was a busy day just getting things sorted towards Christmas as you do then on Sunday I had a Christmas wreath class, for those of you that follow my blog you will know that this is something we do in the head up to Christmas and is something that I usually did with my Mum this year it was just me and my sister, my daughter in law and her Mum (who also lost her mum this year).
We had a lovely afternoon together
We enjoyed a latte when we had a break and enjoyed a festive treat
This is us with our finished wreaths, we had all gone for a red and gold theme.
And here is mine on my door.
Monday and I had taken a day off (to compensate for Friday). I enjoyed catching up on my Christmas journal which was fab.
Tuesday I was back in work, unfortunately hubby fell down some stairs and hurt his back so it was a bit of a stressful day, thankfully he is OK, just somewhat battered and bruised.
Wednesday was my last day in work before the Christmas break and I managed to get everything done that I'd set out to do which was brilliant.
Thursday we had a busy day catching up on things that need to be done for Christmas and in the evening we headed to Sheffield to the Crucible to see 'Little Shop of Horrors'
The set, the singing, the acting were all fantastic and we had a really lovely evening.
Friday and it was finish off Christmas presents that I was making (yes I know nothing like leaving it to the wire), then I made a table cloth, made some labels for a gift hubby has made, then we iced three cakes and then we went Christmas food shopping and hit 5 supermarkets to get all the items we needed.
I've had some lovely chats with my sister this week who is struggling, I've had chats with our son and hugs from him too which were much needed I feel very blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
I hope you've had a grand week too.
Hugs







1 comment:
Good to read your catch up. I love the wreaths you all made, they look stunning. I have one more day at work (and we're promised a short day) and I can't wait for a bit of a break from it, and a rest. I am at my brother's for Christmas Day which will be lovely. Hope hubby's back improves soon and isn't too painful for long. Hugs and happy Christmas.
Post a Comment