Morning all, I hope I find you well, time to put down our positive moments as part of
Quiet week overall, autumn has definitely arrived with the trees starting to change colour but then we are getting later into September so it is to be expected.
I've really enjoyed reading, I got some lovely books from my birthday, a Meik Wiking book which I've just started and a stunning Mr Finch book which I genuinely didn't think I would ever get to see let alone own, so I've been enjoying reading in the early evenings.
It is definitely feeling cooler at night and the sun is definitely lower in the sky.
I hope you've had a good week, not a lot to touch base on at the moment, but that's not always a bad thing is it.

1 comment:
Happy Friday! I used to read loads (nothing heavy, just fiction) and have a huge pile of books to be read and hardly seem to read at all these days. Must get back to reading before bed again. Have a good weekend and week ahead. Helen xx
Post a Comment