Morning All
I know this is almost a week late, but I'm determined that I continue the therapy that is 'Rocking my World'
We are going through the mill at the moment, so writing about the positive things can prove difficult if I'm brutally honest but that was the whole point of these posts, to put pen to paper even when life seems to be giving you lemons.
I know you already know my Mum is very poorly, unfortunately things really haven't improved much, but I am grateful that I can still chat to her, I am grateful I can visit her as well and I'm hoping and praying that things start to improve and that we get her home soon. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Do you ever have that gut feeling you need to make changes, sometimes not even little changes but huge life changing changes and that when you resist or don't walk the path then the world aligns in that way anyway, that is what I'm currently facing and I'm genuinely having a rethink about my whole life currently, every portion of it in every single way, however the rock steady side of things are my family, my son and his beautiful wife and their puppy, my sister, my niece and her other half, they are always there for me even when times feel really tough and we are going through one of those phases currently.
So my main positive is my family, for being there for us when we need them and for the world showing me that the blue skies are still there and the sun is still shining even when things are changing.
I hope the beginning of 2024 is proving less testing for you, much love.

1 comment:
Thank you for finding the time to post, I add my thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery for your mum to the others that you have received. Look after yourself. xx Helen
Post a Comment