Saturday, 21 October 2023

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 41ST OF 2023

 Morning all 

I hope you are well, I'm going to apologise that this is over a week late I just didn't have the space mentally to process the positives in life last week as we are going through the mill a little bit, but I'm determined not to break my streak of posts, I've been doing this post for many years and I've always managed to raise a post even if the grateful moments and silver linings seem very slim on the ground. 

So on reflection last week, my wonderful husband for all his support as always, when things were tough and I didn't know which way to turn he was rock solid as always and for that I am eternally grateful.

My Mum always there to listen when I need her and receiving the fantastic news that things are currently stable following her recent scan and they'll rescan in 12 weeks.  Mum's reply (as only my Mum can), "good that means I can plan Christmas".

My sister and niece for their sage words of advice when needed and just for being there to support me when things got tough.  I never ever take my family for granted and know how very blessed I am. 

Said 23 year old and his wife the absolute joy of the two of them despite the fact that life is throwing a few curve balls.  Said daughter in law has a hospital appointment coming up so prayers thoughts and good vibes would be much appreciated, but it is said 23 year old who also needs some thoughts at the moment, he is at a bit of a crossroads in life on the career front, so I'm hopeful he can find his way through. 

Other positives include a theatre trip and pre-theatre dining with my Mum, the play was great and my Mum really enjoyed it as did we.  So that definitely provides a silver lining in the week. 

Right off to write this weeks post despite the fact it is a day late.  

1 comment:

Helen said...

I have been worried about you but see from the subsequent post you've been away. Sending hugs and hopes for all. Helen xx