Friday, 20 January 2023

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 3RD OF 2023

 Good morning lovely people tis Friday time for


Well the UK continues to be mighty cold, last weekend we'd had a large amount of rain in the previous week so whilst we could have ventured out we didn't actually fancy the mud. 

So it was a quiet weekend overall, we finished off deep cleaning the kitchen and we enjoyed reading some of our new books from Christmas, I also managed to make 6 Christmas cards albeit that they aren't brilliant if I'm honest.  I also managed to catch up with my sister and my Mum as well so that was definitely a positive. 

On Monday we decided to try a new recipe, butternut squash risotto, it really was very tasty. 


The working week has been busy, but we had a lovely morning the other day


which my sister also photographed from her house


hubby was out on the boat and whilst it looks lovely however, it was incredibly cold



I'm finding January hard work if I'm honest but I put that down to the fact the weather has been pretty awful.

I'm hoping to get some plans for this weekend, fingers crossed. 

I hope your week has been a positive one. 

Hugs

2 comments:

Helen said...

It's always better when the mornings are bright, there was a beautiful red sky here yesterday. At least they are getting light earlier. Hope you get out and about this weekend, I am hoping for frosty beauty at Kew tomorrow. Helen xx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely morning skies. Sorry it has taken me all week to visit you. My son is here with his wife and little girl so I haven't been down to my computer much. kate x