Good morning lovely people I hope I find you well tis Friday time for
Well this week's post is somewhat devoid of photos I'm afraid, so you might ask does that mean I haven't done much this week, technically no.
First up last Thursday evening me and hubby went out for a celebratory meal, our 32nd anniversary of originally meeting, we got dressed up and had a lovely meal out.
Here we are on the night we met.
Friday I caught up with my Mum and sister at Ikea restaurant for breakfast, said 21 year old came as did his fiancée and obviously my hubby. We had breakfast and talked quite literally for hours, it was very much needed and I really did enjoy the catch up, however, we were too busy talking to actually take photos.
The weekend was spent trying to get the partially made planter finished, it was no small feat if I'm honest but with continued determination we finally completed it, however, we haven't yet had time to fill it with soil or plants and it is definitely going to take some filling. However, I was most happy that we got it finished.
We sat and watched the Secrets of Dumbledore at the beginning of the week which was fabulous, although we had seen it at the cinema a few months ago.
Said 21 year old had an operation to his toe nail which has been causing him significant grief for some time now, in previous years he has managed it as it has only flared up 2 or 3 times a year, however this year it has been infected and warranted anti-biotics 6 times, thankfully he was referred through to podiatry, had an appointment and this week the nail was removed and the nail bed was killed off, so now he is on the way to recovery.
Workwise it has been incredibly busy (as always), we are making the most of the time we have whilst young people aren't in, going through and sorting files, scanning documents, archiving and having a proper sort out. We are now ready to start painting the offices on Monday which will hopefully make a big difference to it feeling somewhat spruced up.
So that my lovely people has been the week that was and with silly temperatures in the thirties again I can't see us doing an awful lot this weekend either.
I hope you've had a lovely week.



1 comment:
lovely photo of you - both on the anniversary and the original meeting! sounds like you've had a good work week sorting things out - good luck with the painting next week! Hope you get your planter filled soon, and survive the heat. I am off to Kew tomorrow but won't be staying long as it's due to be 30 by 11am! Happy weekend.
Post a Comment