Shh pretend it is Friday
So as you can probably imagine from my last post, this one has been significantly less busy than my last post.
After our very busy week in Center Parcs we had a very quiet and relaxing weekend as you can imagine, mainly catching up on washing and chilling out before we headed back into the busy working week.
The week has flown by, I've managed to do a little bit of scrapbooking which is good, I'd almost caught up but then I've had some new ones printed so I have plenty to go at again.
We've had some tough news about people that are close that are fighting health battles at the moment, so we are trying to remain positive but it is very difficult to focus on positives when life seems to be throwing continual curve balls if I'm honest. But I'm determined to try and stay upbeat.
Here are some of the layouts I've been doing recently
and here are the lovely flowers hubby bought me last week, I love sweet williams as a cut flower and peonies, but I've never had peonies as a cut flower and they really do make the most beautiful display.
I hope you've all a good week, I'm really behind on catching up with everyone's news but will try to catch up this week.
Hugs


.jpg)




.jpg)



1 comment:
I'm glad to see your post, I have been checking regularly and glad you're ok, and that the curveballs haven't been too disruptive. A great set of layouts. Hope you have a good week. Helen xx
Post a Comment