Good afternoon I hope I find you well, tis Friday time for
It has been a quiet week overall if I'm honest, mainly because I returned to work.
However, before that I went with hubby for a good walk at Yorkshire Sculpture Park and strangely I managed to find some new sculptures we hadn't seen before. This was my favourite as from a distance it definitely looked like a space rocket.
I enjoyed seeing the beautiful sunshine on the way to work when hubby was driving
We had a really productive day at work on Monday, most of the staff headed in despite the fact it was technically a bank holiday moving a few staff into different office space and sorting out some activities equipment in a better space than we've used previously. It was a good day overall and we all went home exhausted but happy with what we had managed to achieve.
Tuesday and Wednesday were very busy work days, but Thursday I actually went in late to work and left early and me and hubby headed to watch the new Matrix film. I loved the first one and the second but the third one made me very unhappy so have a fourth reboot of a more positive nature definitely ticked all the boxes.
Afterwards me and hubby enjoyed a date night with Tapas at Tapas Revolution.
It was lovely but very very filling and then I find myself at Friday.
I hope you've all had a brilliant week, I will hopefully catch up with your posts over the next couple of days. Apologies if I'm missed any, I will check them out if I have and comment accordingly.
Hugs
2 comments:
Hi Virginia. A belated Happy New Year to you and yours. I went AWOL for a couple of weeks but I am back now. I think the new sculpture you spotted looks very tactile. I-d want to stroke it!
Your tapas look fairly authentic. I hope you enjoyed them.
I have been thinking of your mum over Christm,as. I am glad she was able to join in with your celebrations.
I guess we are back to normal now, though not the normal we used to have. We rarely leave home but are grateful for the sunny, comfortable home we have, and we are quite content with our quiet life. Saty safe and well. Kate x
sounds a good week, even if you did work on a bank holiday! Had a wet trip to Kew today, a "bit" of rain won't put me off.... your Tapas meal looks lovely. Hope you're having a good weekend.
Post a Comment